Sunday, June 8, 2008

My Life

A : During exams I read a lot... B : Huh? A : I mean a lot of novels B : Hmm A = Me, B = Anyone who knows me

A-(Traveling with a book in his hand) B-Kal exam hai A-Haan B-(Points to the book and ask questioningly)Koun sa? A-(Raises and shows 'Kane and Abel') B-Ohh. Mug le saale A = Me, B = Anyone who doesn't knows me

A-(chatting) B-Mug le kal exam hai naa A = Me, B = Anyone who refuses to know me

A - Chal movie dekhte hain B - Chutti ho gayi hai. Ghar jaao naa A= Me, B = Anyone whom A doesn't know

A, B, C in Maddu mess. B - Tere kitne star hai, A - (Indicates using all his fingers on left hand while casually eating with right) C - Humaare saath nikelega?? A - Haan yaar bas 10 min de. B - Arrey iska matlab hai ki A -(cuts him) Arrey haan Huma naa, 10 baje pahunch jaaunga. C - Saale Insti se nikelega humaare saath B - Arrey, yeh saala 4-5 ghante se aage soch hi nahin paata. A = Me, B & C - My friends with whom I haven't rendezvous in quite some while

No comments: